WHAT’S MUSIC SYNC LICENSING?
Music sync licensing is basically placing one of your songs in a YouTube video, on a TV show, in a film or in a video game. In exchange, you get paid a synchronization fee upfront.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO SYNC LICENSE YOUR MUSIC?
1- It is an extra revenue stream It can be more financially rewarding than any other revenue stream available to independent musicians
2- You can do it from the comfort of your own home
3- Having a track featured on a popular TV show can also blow up your plays on streaming platforms and become a great promotional tool.
Become a Vendor on Madbox
You’re an artist or Producer? Sell your music through Madbox
- Strong national and international reach and Acess to A large Database of Filmmakers
- Receive 60% of revenue
- No exclusivity, so you can upload your music somewhere else as well
- Monthly payment
- Extensive statistics and evaluations
- Your own profile with your music
- You produce your own music (for example: No music maker or music maker jam loop productions)